About Kolay İK
Meet one of the best startups in Turkey. Kolay’s journey started in 2015 as Turkey's first HR SaaS Company, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources in companies and organizations all over the world, and allow their employees to funnel their energy and time on various other activities.
Today, Kolay is a cloud-based HR management software that smooths the processes to manage expenses, leaves, overtime, shifts, and much more, and is trusted by more than 1.800 companies (such as Decathlon, Fenerbahçe SK, TBWA, Papara etc.) and 150.000 employees worldwide.
In only a few years, Kolay has changed the way HR works.
Let's make the world easier together, join us.
The Sales Development team at Kolay İK shapes future revenue success every day. It is the team at the forefront of identifying, understanding and helping potential customers transform their HR processes.
- Generating a pipeline of leads and business opportunities through prospecting into companies,
- Research and strategize on potential clients, develop and action a communication plan (via phone, email, LinkedIn, video etc.) to generate new business opportunities (pipeline),
- Understand customer needs and requirements to be able to match them with the right Kolay İK solutions,
- Effectively communicating the value propositions to secure initial meetings with potential new customers,
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive necessary content creation and any other collateral that will assist in top funnel creation.
- Are a New Graduate who is highly encouraged or has 1-2 years of sales experience
- Previous experience in HR, HR Tech, or with sales outreach motions is a significant plus!
- Communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills,
- Bachelor degree in related fields,
- Relentlessly tenacious (hearing “no” won’t stop you), intrinsically motivated and results-driven,
- Having a natural affinity for the phone, and making numerous calls daily is a breeze for you,
- Having the ability to multitask and manage time effectively,
- Having the ability and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic startup setting while also possessing strong emotional intelligence.
- Being part of Turkey's 1st HR SaaS startup,
- Being one of the first outbound SDRs in our SDR team, let's build and grow together!
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work,
- Competitive salary,
- Remote working,
- Premium private health insurance,
- Training support,
- Food card,
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing & learning platforms.