About Kolay İK
Meet one of the best startups in Turkey. Kolay’s journey started in 2015 as Turkey's first HR SaaS Company, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources in companies and organizations all over the world, and allow their employees to funnel their energy and time on various other activities.
Today, Kolay is a cloud-based HR management software that smooths the processes to manage expenses, leaves, overtime, shifts, and much more, and is trusted by more than 1.800 companies and organizations and 150.000 employees worldwide.
In only a few years, Kolay has changed the way HR works.
Let's make the world easier together, join us.
This is a completely remote job. However, it is preferable for the candidates to reside in Istanbul in terms of participation in possible face-to-face meetings.
- Interacting with the clients at all the stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting and acquiring clients through demoing the platform to negotiating and closing,
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics,
- Managing the meetings and understand needing of both Human Resources, IT and Purchasing departments,
- Ensuring best solutions and workarounds for HR organizations of medium to large scales companies,
- Navigate key senior decision-makers within the enterprise account segment to identify opportunities,
- Creating value by leading in-depth conversations with decision-makers about the HR transformation strategy needs of the organization,
- Staying up-to-date with product features and providing support to the customer during the sales cycle.
- Minimum 4 years of quota-carrying sales experience,
- Have previous experience in HR, HR Tech or SAAS sales which is a big plus!
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Bachelor degree in related fields,
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Having the ability and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic startup setting while also possessing strong emotional intelligence,
- Enthusiasm for testing, assessing, and enhancing outreach efforts, as well as following up to gauge their impact,
- Being highly motivated, energetic, results-driven,
- Having the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Being part of Turkey's 1st HR SaaS startup,
- Competitive salary,
- Remote working,
- Premium private health insurance,
- Training support,
- Food card,
- Subscription to one digital platform (such as Spotify, Netflix, Storytel).