We are looking for an experienced and talented product quality assurance tester! Do you want to ease the daily work of people in companies and organizations from all over the world?
Meet one of the best startups in Turkey. Kolay’s journey started in 2015, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources in companies and organizations all over the world, and allow their employees to funnel their energy and time into various other activities.
Today, Kolay is a cloud-based HR management software that smooths the processes to manage expenses, leaves, overtimes, shifts, and much more, and is trusted by more than 1.400 companies and organizations and 200k employees worldwide.
As the Product department, we strive to craft the best solutions to serve the needs of our users and solve their problems, and we are eager to change for the best how human resources work.
We think of you as a tester who has a systematic approach to testing, possesses a keen eye for details, and strives for making sure that our users are served with quality solutions.
At Kolay, you will follow the implementation of our product modules and features, starting from their development to their release and beyond.
As a quality assurance tester, you will analyze and replicate bugs, and run tests on features of our Kolay web and mobile apps, collaborating elbow-to-elbow with product managers, designers, and developers.
Responsibilities (What will I do?)
- follow product features to ease the work of our users, starting from their test to release and beyond
- collaborate with different departments and discuss with users and stakeholders to investigate and verify bugs, flaws, and errors, and determine their root cause
- report bugs and errors to Product and Development
- contribute to further refine and expand requirements and acceptance criteria defined by product managers and designers, and identify potential problems and risks
- devise and run acceptance tests to make sure releases meet the defined requirements and criteria
- document and share test feedback and learnings with product managers, designers, and developers
- follow and support product developers and designers during releases, and ensure the shipping of high-quality solutions
- iterate on and improve quality processes, methodologies, and tools
Requirements (What qualities and skills do I need?)
We think you:
- embody an Agile work mindset
- have experience testing digital products
- have a growth mindset, be innately curious and strive to learn new things, and share them with others
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Turkish is a plus) to create and walk others through reports, presentations, prototypes, and documentation
- are proactive in tackling problems and pursuing opportunities
- have experience with test automation (Selenium) and its best practices
- Being part of one of Turkey’s most successful startup
- Competitive salary
- Remote working opportunity (we are a fully remote company)
- Premium private health insurance
- Training and learning support
How to Apply
Please submit an application that tells us about yourself, about what you can help Kolay with, and about the role that Kolay will play in your future.
In Kolay, we commonly speak and write in English throughout the day, so a well-written cover letter and curriculum vitae/résumé in English will surely stand out and grab our attention.
We are eager to hear from you: join and help us to ease the work of the world with Kolay!