We are looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience in agile software development (particularly in Scrum), with developers, UI/UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction for web and mobile products of Kolay İK.
Responsibilities (What will I do?)
- Own and follow product features to ease the work of our users, starting from their definition to release and beyond
- Gain a deep understanding of the product, its modules, and their uses
- Discuss and align with different departments to identify, understand and define business and product goals, problems, and outcomes
- Conduct quantitative and/or qualitative research to discover, understand and define our users’ needs, problems, and outcomes
- Analyze the market and competition, compare the product against the current industry standards and trends, and anticipate future ones
- Be on top of the stream of user feedback by investigating discoveries and framing them as actionable problems, ready to be solved
- Interpret, digest, synthesize and document all learnings, insights, and conclusions, and share and champion them with others to fuel and inform product decisions and roadmaps
- Define product roadmaps, and identify, prioritize and scope the right problems and opportunities to focus on next
- Explore, ideate and define high-level solutions to problems through requirement documents and high-level/low-fidelity prototypes
- Circulate solutions and prototypes among different departments, validate them with users and stakeholders, and iterate on them according to the feedback received
- Deep dive into the product details, and define technical requirements and acceptance criteria
- Coordinate with the product and development departments to scope, phase and plan the designing and developing of the chosen solutions in iterative sprints
- Support and guide product designers, developers, and testers during releases, and ensure the shipping of high-quality solutions
- Iterate on and improve processes, methodologies, and tools
Skills (What skills do I need?)
- Embody an Agile work mindset
- Have experience managing digital products (min. 2 years experience)
- Put people first and embrace a user-centric approach
- Be able to rationalize, explain and stand behind product decisions
- Be able to manage your time and design process autonomously
- Have strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Be able to tell facts from assumptions upon which problems sit
- Embrace a scientific mindset to: construct hypotheses, devise and run experiments, collect and analyze data and feedback, draw and communicate conclusions
- Have a growth mindset, be innately curious, strive to learn new things and share them with others
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (Turkish and English) to create and walk others through presentations, prototypes, and documentation
- Be proactive in tackling problems and pursuing opportunities
- Being part of one of Turkey's most successful startup
- Competitive salary
- Remote working opportunity
- Premium private health insurance
- Cool office
Who Are We ?
Meet one of the best Startups in Turkey. Kolay’s journey started in 2015, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources of the companies, allowing them and their managers to focus their energy and their time on various other things.
Kolay is a cloud-based HR management software and takes care of everything that coincides with related processes such as shift management, time off, expenses, and much more. It also provides valuable data and insights to your team.
Today, Kolay is trusted by more than 1.400 companies and 200k employees worldwide. Kolay Team both develops desktop and mobile applications to offer users easy access and edit their data safely and remotely. In only a few years, Kolay has changed how HR works.
Join us and start to ease the work of the world with Kolay.