We are looking for an experienced and talented Digital Product Manager to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience in agile software development (particularly in Scrum), with developers, UI/UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction for web and mobile products of Kolay İK.
Responsibilities (What will I do?)
- Own and design product features to ease the work of our users, starting from their definition to release and beyond
- Gain a deep understanding of the product, its modules, and their uses
- Discuss and align with different departments to understand business and product goals, problems, and outcomes
- Conduct quantitative and/or qualitative research to discover, understand and define our users’ needs, problems, and outcomes
- Ideate and explore solutions to problems through quick, low-fidelity prototypes
- Choose the right solutions to further refine, and design and detail them iterating through from low- to high-fidelity prototypes
- Circulate solutions and prototypes among different departments, validate them with users and stakeholders, and iterate on them according to the feedback received
- Write and maintain concise and to the point documentation about problems and solutions
- Follow and support product developers and testers during releases, and ensure the shipping of high-quality solutions
- Follow and use our web and mobile design systems, and maintain and extend them by scaling and iterating on their patterns and components
- Iterate and improve on processes, methodologies, and tools
- Help with mentoring other designers, as well as fostering and growing a design culture within the company
Skills (What skills do I need?)
- Embody an Agile work mindset
- Have experience designing digital products and systems (min. 2 years experience)
- Put people first and embrace a user-centric approach
- Know the full stack of product design, from systems thinking to structural and visual design
- Be able to rationalize, explain and stand behind design decisions
- Be able to manage your time and design process autonomously
- Have strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Be able to tell facts from assumptions upon which problems sit
- Embrace a scientific mindset to: construct hypotheses, devise and run experiments, collect and analyze data and feedback, draw and communicate conclusions
- Have a growth mindset, be innately curious, strive to learn new things and share them with others
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (Turkish and English) to create and walk others through presentations, prototypes, and documentation
- Be proactive in tackling problems and pursuing opportunities
- Being part of one of Turkey's most successful startup
- Competitive salary
- Remote working opportunity
- Premium private health insurance
- Cool office
Who Are We?
Meet one of the best Startups in Turkey. Kolay’s journey started in 2015, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources of the companies, allowing them and their managers to focus their energy and their time on various other things.
Kolay is a cloud-based HR management software and takes care of everything that coincides with related processes such as shift management, time off, expenses, and much more. It also provides valuable data and insights to your team.
Today, Kolay is trusted by more than 1.400 companies and 200k employees worldwide. Kolay Team both develops desktop and mobile applications to offer users easy access and edit their data safely and remotely. In only a few years, Kolay has changed how HR works.
Join us and start to ease the work of the world with Kolay.