We are looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer to work on innovative technologies during a very exciting time in Kolay's development.
This is a senior-level opportunity that will be working with the engineering team and focusing on cloud infrastructure and automation. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
This is a REMOTE position.
Meet one of the best startups in Turkey. Kolay’s journey started in 2015, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources in companies and organizations all over the world, and allow their employees to funnel their energy and time on various other activities.
Today, Kolay is a cloud-based HR management software that smooths the processes to manage expenses, leaves, overtime, shifts, and much more, and is trusted by more than 6.500 companies and organizations and 250k employees worldwide.
- Maintain and develop existing cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Work with our DevOps and Software Engineers in developing and designing systems that are resilient and performs at scale
- Improve and maintain CI/CD process using Jenkins
- Build and monitor services on production services
- Perform on-call duties including triage, communication of, and resolution of technical issues
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Broad knowledge of the AWS cloud platform and best practices
- Experience with CI/CD, containers, and scalable cloud solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a similar discipline is a plus but not a deal-breaker
- Being part of one of Turkey’s most successful startup
- Competitive salary
- Remote working opportunity (we are a fully remote company)
- Premium private health insurance
- Training and learning support