Who we are...
Meet, one of the best Startups in Turkey.
Kolay’s journey started in 2015, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources of the companies, allowing them and their managers to focus their energy and their time to various other things. Kolay is a cloud - based personnel management software. Kolay aims growing in a continuous and scaled manner due to its nature from being an enterprise; both the teams are growing and the markets in which we operate are expanding with their product range.
Today, with its new generation HR management, Kolay is trusted by more than 1400 companies and is being used by more than 200k employees worldwide. Offering them easy access to/editing their data securely from any place and any time in just a few clicks. Yes! with our mobile app all of the work fits in your pocket.
In only few years, Kolay has changed the way HR works.
Let's make the world easier together, join us.
Each your day will be unique but your mission is simple:
- To provide the activation of the users after the sale has accomplished,
- To communicate with the Global Customers,
- To relay the feedbacks from users to the product team,
- To answer the questions of the users right after the integration about both the product and the tenancy,
- To follow the activeness of the tenancy and make some developments in order to increase it,
- To report all of the bugs and errors consisted on the product to the related teams,
- To relay the solutions of the bugs and other issues to the users.
If this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
- Experience in Customer Service and some sort of knowledge of the Human Resources market,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both Turkish and English,
- Bachelor's degree in related fields,
- Brings energy and purpose to the workplace every day. (Builds People, Teams & Organizations),
- Have ability to promptly build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone,
- Be a highly-motivated and results-driven,
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment,
- To have ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and projects,
- To have exceptional communication skills and having persuasiveness,
- 2-3 years experienced in related areas.
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!
- Being a part of Turkey's one of the most successful startups
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Food Card
- Cool office and social areas
- Training Support
- Unlimited Spotify Membership